Treasure State Endowment Program (TSEP) grants are available on a competitive basis for issues related to health & safety and financial need impacting local governments across the state for projects that complete significant improvements to drinking water, wastewater, solid waste, or storm sewer systems in a single project, or multiple bridges at one time are eligible.
Phased projects are eligible, but must demonstrate significant health and safety improvements to be completed within each phase being ‘stand alone’ and able to ensure that substantive improvements and public health and safety benefit from the project without additional funds.
- Drinking water systems
- Wastewater treatment facilities
- Sanitary or storm sewer systems
- Solid waste disposal & separation systems
Treasure State Endowment Program (TSEP) grants are available to the following entities:
- Incorporated cities and towns
- Consolidated governments
- Tribal governments
- County or multi-county water, sewer, or solid waste districts
- An authority as defined in 75-6-304, MCA
For more information related to who can apply for a TSEP grant, refer to the TSEP Application Guidelines located on the Application Forms page.