Administering a Grant
Coal Board funds for reimbursing eligible expenditures are not available until all grant start-up requirements have been met and a contract with the Coal Board is negotiated and executed.
This contract is the legal document that governs the administration of the grant and includes the following items, some of which may be incorporated from the application:
- The amount of Coal Board funds to be provided;
- The scope of work;
- A preliminary project budget for the use of Coal Board funds and any other funds involved in the project;
- The preliminary implementation schedule for the project;
- Any special conditions associated with the grant; and
- The general terms and conditions associated with the grant.