What We Do
The Community Development Division has the resources to help your community attain local goals and priorities, including financial and technical assistance for:
- planning, financing, and construction of public, community, or school facilities
- providing decent and affordable housing for households that are 80% of the median income
- revitalizing and improving neighborhoods, downtowns, and businesses
- community land use planning assistance; and
- helping communities respond to changes or impacts from development
We are here to work with your community - contact us!